Breast Cancer Mobile Mammogram Screening Event
|If you do not have a doctor’s order the city of Dayton can help with that. A doctor/nurse will be on-hand to see for referrals. Email: email@example.com for information on this.|
|Like our event page for updates, messages, and more. We would love to see you share your encouraging words with us too.|
Health & Wellness Event - Facebook
Accepted Insurance Plans
If you do not see your insurance on this list, please call our business office: 281-481-3208
|Accountable Health Plans|
Aetna - HMO, POS, PPO
Aetna Medicare Replacement
Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Care Improvement PPO
Cigna - HMO, POS, PPO
Evercare of Texas
HHPO - PPO Next
HMO Blue (with referral)
Humana - PPO & HMO
Indemnity - Non-contracted
|Medicaid - Limited HMO|
Medical Control - HHPO
Medicare Regular - Ltd HMO Replacement
National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)
PPONext - HHPO
Preferred Plan of Texas
Renaissance - Texas Health Spring
Select Care - Texans Plus
TX Annual Conf. of United Methodist Churches
Texas True Choice - Beechstreet
Texas Municipal League (TML)
TRS Care - Aetna
Unicare - Performance, Classic, PPO, HMO
USA Managed Care
For the uninsured woman … The Rose Removes Barriers to Care
The Rose ensures access to quality breast health care for all women - regardless of the ability to pay.
For women without insurance we offer the option of a cash payment. We also have knowledgeable staff who assist uninsured women in determining if they qualify for financial assistance. To facilitate the process, the uninsured woman needs to bring:
- A picture I.D.
- A doctor's order
- Proof of income or letter of support - can be brief and from a family member or friend OR
- Wage verification from WorkSource
If a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer, our Empower Her® sponsorship program provides guidance through the medical maze. Empower Her includes Patient Navigators who are by the patient's side when the diagnosis is shared and offers one-on-one advocacy and mentoring support through the entire process of diagnosis, to physician referral, to treatment. Patient navigation services include assistance with paperwork, translation, education, prosthesis, and access to any resource individuals may need to expedite healing and recovery.
When additional procedures or treatment not provided by The Rose are required, patients may be connected to our Physician Network- more than 500 physicians who have agreed to donate services to one patient a year. Through the Physician Network, The Rose has seen millions of dollars in services provided each year at no cost to our patients.
If you would like more information about The Rose Empower Her® Sponsorship Program, please call The Rose at 281.484.4708.
1. Do not wear lotions, powders or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
2. For a mammogram, please wear two-piece clothing for convenience and comfort. For a biopsy, please do not take any aspirin or Advil for at least 7 days before appointment. For bone density, please do not wear any metal, i.e., zippers or buttons. Please do not bring a child who requires supervision while you are being examined.
3. Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Referral from your physician.
- The date of your last menstrual period or year of hysterectomy.
- Any previous mammograms/breast ultrasound films for comparison purposes or the address and phone number of the facility where they can be obtained so that we can quickly compare them to your new images. Your results may be delayed if we must wait for your old images to arrive.
- Any bone density test results or the address and phone number of the facility where they can be obtained.
Some Required Forms and Downloads Before You Come:
|Physician Referral||Standing Order Form||Authorization and Release FW BCCS||Health Insurance Accepted - 2017|
This may not be everything you need or required to bring. Please visit therose.org for information and forms that may be required or call: (281) 484-4708