Dayton Community Center
The City of Dayton Community Center is a leader in providing quality facilities, programs, and services to our community. Excellent customer service is provided through the well-maintained facilities and highly trained and motivated staff.
The Community Center is home to the Jones Public Library, the Dayton Chamber of Commerce, and the Dayton Community Development Corporation.
DETAILS and PRINTABLES
BROCHURE AND DOWNLOADS
Dayton Community Center Brochure PDF (10.6mb)
Dayton Community Center Rules and Regulations PDF (7.2mb)
- Free Guest Wifi
- Ample Public Parking Areas
- Dance Floor
- Two Loading Bays
- Prep Kitchen
- Deluxe Executive Conference Room
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Aesthetically Centered Architectural Design and Layout
- Digital Control Ball-Room, Main Lighting
- Display Monitors, and Projectors
- Integrated Sound System and Video Throughout
- Grand Entry for Reception or Welcoming
- Knowledgeable Staff for Rental Help and Suggestions
To foster inclusive community participation by providing an environmentally sound facility for arts, education, recreation, celebration, and locally based services in order to increase opportunity for personal and collective growth in our community while improving the quality of life for our citizens.