DO NOT APPEAR FOR YOUR COURT DATE UNTIL YOU DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS AND/OR SCHEDULE A COURT APPEARANCE:
- Call the Municipal Court at 936-258-5312
- Email the Municipal court at email@example.com
- Speak to a clerk at the Municipal Court Office located at 2002 North Cleveland St., Dayton, TX 77535, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Pay Your Ticket Online
- Appearances Payments & Court Dates
- State Law Information
- Dismissing a Case
- Defensive Driving
- Deferred Disposition
- Public Information Request - General
- Municipal Court Forms
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Municipal Court is to ensure compliance with all state and municipal laws and city ordinances while providing quality services, thereby earning and maintaining the public's respect and confidence. The court provides a forum for citizens to be heard in a professional and courteous environment in matters related to Class “C” offenses so that the legal rights of individuals are safeguarded and public interest is protected with the highest level of customer service, efficiency, and integrity.
To impartially administer justice in a fair and efficient manner so that trust and accountability are exemplified to the public we serve.
To be the most effective, efficient, and impartial Municipal Court in Texas.
| Court Administrator
| City Attorney
2002 N. Cleveland St
Dayton, TX 77535
Warrants: 936-258-2642 Ext. 2250
Accident Records: 936-258-7621
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed for Lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.